About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Baby Boys

Morning guys. :)

It's April.

I'll let that sink in for a second.

Yip. APRIL! A nip and a punch for the first of the month!!

The first of the month means it's time for A BRAND NEW CHALLENGE AT MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP.

The theme this month is ANYTHING GOES! Easy peasy. :)

I just had to break out another Hobby House topper. Love these little guys! :) 



I paired him up with some older My Mind Eyes papers (had trouble matching him with stuff).. and went CRAY-ZEE with the embellishments. I added die cut stars, organza ribbon, button brads, buttons, sequins, Stickles.. you name it, it's probably on there!!

I cut the '1 today' using my Cameo. I recently discovered the offset tool and I'm in love with it. I went a little crazy and created the sentiment with three layers! Hah! :) I added the rest of the sentiment using my Lawn Fawn alpha stamps! :) 

I never thought I'd get this card completed, the purple-y hue in his baby grow totally threw me off, but with some patience, some stash shopping and the littlest sprinkling of lilac embellishments and I was happy!

Be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop BLOG and join in with your ANYTHING GOES challenge this month! xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.really gorgeous details and colouring and i love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews