About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Cosmic Shimmer

So a while back now, I decided to give Cosmic Shimmer Mica Pigments a go..

For those of you interested, I bought the Spray Set 13- Garden Floral. The Golden Malachite had my heart from the moment I set my eyes on it! 


I decided to keep the designs pretty simple. I used a couple stamps from Paper Smooches Botanicals 2 and a Lawn Fawn Mother's Day sentiment. 

I stamped the pretty leaves and flowers in Versamark and went over the wet ink with the colour of my choice using the little brush that comes in the set. I then set the whole design with a couple mists of water before stamping my sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

All a learning curve for me, but I definitely enjoyed my first attempt! 

The photos do the shimmer absolutely NO justice - it's something that's gotta be seen IRL!

Fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. so stunning and stylish lou.i love the pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews