About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 5 April 2014

Wildflowers

It's the weeeeeekend!! What are your plans?

Not 100% sure what I'm up to, but it'll most probably involve food with the boy and perhaps the pictures if there is anything decent showing! I gotta get me some new cycling get up from somewhere too.. LOL! Watch what I end up with.. goodness.

Anywho. It's time for another Mother's Day card installment! Hah.

This time I used a combo of My Favorite Things.


I kept the rest of the card pretty simple, adding a die cut Kraft circle, a doily and a slice of lovely paper from a My Minds Eye pack. As a few finishing touches with a little resin daisy from My Mum's Craft Shop and a little Make It Crafty chipboard dragonfly! :)

Happy Saturday. xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou,,stunning pretty design and doily and I love the flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews