About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Nanna, on Mother's Day

Morning guys! :) Let's make this another quick one.

I made a card similar to this last year with a big 'MUM' as the focus. This time round I adapted, and used a bolder colour palette. 


I cut NANNA on my Cameo and added an outline. I used Lawn Fawn stamps to create the rest of the sentiment and a Paper Smooches banner which I fussy cut myself. 

As for embellishments, I brought out my Papermania paper flowers, some Hobby House buttons and some gorgeous lilac ribbon from The Ribbon Girl. I finished off the card with a sprinkling of Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

Lovely jubly. :) 

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love the big wording and the bold colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews