About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Big Dreams

How do? It's time for another challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE these girls? The ProMarker girls, that is.. oh and Mae..  from Some Odd Girl. Love the lot of them. :)

SO SENTIMENTAL

We wanna see your sentiment as the main focus on your card today. If you're needing any inspiration, be sure to make the blog your next stop!


I used Shy Mae from Some Odd Girl for my card today.
I teamed her up with a sentiment from My Favourite Things - Chalkboard Greetings Too.
I only used one sheet of patterned paper from an older My Minds Eye set, a little paper flower, and a sprinkling of gemstones. 

Simples. Thank you for stopping by. xo

3 comments:

  1. That's fab Lou. I love that!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I do love this card Lou, that sentiment is just fabulous and i love a bit of SOG
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.really gorgeous image and I love your sentiment and fabulous colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews