About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 14 April 2014

Mother's Wreath

Well, it's a sad, sad story - but alas.. a fortnight has passed since Mother's Day.. and I'm still filling your eyes with Mother's Day creations. I'm so sorry! Only a few more to go though.. LOL! Maybe I shoulda started posting them a little earlier - my bad. I shall take this into consideration for next year.. promise!!


This was a card I designed for the boys Mother on Mother's Day. A gorgeous wreath with squiggly flowers, cut on my Cameo of course! ;) I embossed the white background with a quilted pattern, added a sentiment using Clearly Besotted and Paper Smooches stamps and voila. Done! :) 

xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.your flower wreath is stunning and fab embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews