About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

FOCUS on what matters.

Afternoon guys, apologies for my later than usual post for My Mum's Craft Shop. Time totally ran away with me last night, and before I knew it *BAM* it was half 10 and I wasn't even half ready for bed time!!

A super quick post this afternoon as I have a heap of stuffs to be catching up with at home.

Today I decided to use a new stamp set from MFT.


Absolutely love this set and I can see me using it LOTS! 


I masked a large circle to the centre top of the card and used 
Memento Pear Tart
Memento Tangelo 
ink pads.

I cannot recommend those Hybrid ink pads from MFT enough. They're a dream to work with, and you can use them with your alcohol pens, so you know I'll be purchasing the black once my Memento runs low. It's always good to switch things up a little once in a while.

For the rest of the card, I simply matted the stamped piece onto an orange piece of cardstock and layered them onto my card base. Job done.

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to visit the BLOG for daily inspiration and pop by the STORE for all of these new goodies..


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews