About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 7 April 2014

On your first day..

Morning guys. :) 

Time to kick off the week with this very special creation.

Earlier in the year I was approached by a lovely lady with a special request. She was interested to know whether I had ever made a nursery card before. I hadn't.. but I'm always up for a challenge.


The lady wanted the image to resemble her little girl, with her pink glasses and royal blue uniform. Tiddly Inks came to the rescue with this one! :) 

I teamed the image up with some delicious My Minds Eye papers (kinda waste my time telling you what paper it is.. it is always MME!)

I added a very personalised sentiment using some Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps, and cut them into little strips using my trimmer. I then added a huge pink bow (another request) and some Wild Orchid Craft goodness.

<3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.super cute image and I love your fab design and splashes of hot pink :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews