About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Joy; Snowflakes

Hey all, back with a scheduled post this afternoon. After recovering from my cousins wedding yesterday, and getting a slice of studying out of the way this morning, I decided to upload this card for you. :)


I decided to keep this card pretty simple, as I wanted a lot of the focus to be on the white embossed snowflakes which are from a set by Inkadinkadoo. I love their Christmas stamps, they are so detailed, yet they work really well on modern/simple cards! :)

Supplies
Solid card stock: Bazzill - Kraft; SU! - Rose Red
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo - Snowflakes Aplenty
Ink: Versamark
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper; Fiskars - Apron Lace border punch; MM - Slice (Just Chillin')
Miscellaneous: white gel pen; AC - White Zing embossing powder; Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thats all for now. Hope you are all keeping well in this chilly autumnal weather! :)

I'll be back very shortly with another card I made with a personalised age embellishment for a woman who plays for my darts team! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews