About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 17 October 2010

PB Saturday Challenge Pt. 2

Hey all, I'm back with the envelope, inside of the card and the supplies list for you all to have a look at. :)

This is the card along side its personalised envelope. I added faux stitching in black pen down the right hand side of teh envelope to tie in with the hints of black on the card.

I love being able to see the stitching on the inside of cards, it truely makes the card feel homemade. But I'm always sure to tidy up my stitching and thread it back through itself to elimate the need for adhesive such as cellotape to hold it in place. Now that would look messy!

I'm going to try and make this a quick post without too much waffling on, so onto the supplies..

Supplies
Solid cards stock: AC - Light Grey; SU! - Whisper White & Rose Red
Patterned paper: SU! - Sweet Pea Collection
Stamps: Hero Arts - Cute Uppercase Letters; AV - Birthday
Ink: Versamark; SU! - Rose Red
Ribbon: White Grosgrain
Magnet: Papermania - Magnet Clasps
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper; SU! Paper Piercer
Miscellaneous: white gel pen; white embroidery thread; black fine liner; Stickles - Black Diamond; AC - Zing White embossing powder

And that pretty much finishes up that!! :) Thanks for stopping by.

Note: I decided to post this in a seperate post, as I have in the past tried to add pictures and text to an exisitng post, and boy, it messes up your spacing and you cannot type in the places you want. :/ So I decided to play it safe and just make a new post to finish up this card. I couldn't have been dealing with that cuffuffle not today! Perhaps its just the way I do it, I am slightly daft, but hey. This is what works for me! :)

Note *2: I have more scheduled posts for later on next week sometime. A Christmas card and a male birthday card, so keep your eyes peeled for those!!

Over & Out. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews