About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 21 October 2010

Playin' With Pearls

I came across this blog not too long ago. The lady who it belongs to (who goes by the name of Lexi) had kindly posted some tutorials about using 'pearl pens'. I do not have any such thing, although I do own White Opal Liquid Pearls from Ranger so I was pretty excited to come across these two tutorials: Line Tutorial and Flourish Tutorial! xD

I decided to give it a go on some scraps of card, and here were the results.

Line (Purple Card) & Flourish (Green Card) Designs

Close up of the Flourish. I obviously need to improve the control of the
bottle, I would hardly call the big drops even!
LOL. First attempt and all that..

Close up of the Line. Pretty sweet, huh?

Well, they could have been a lot worse considering this was my first attempt. Practice makes pefect and such like! So I will definately be giving this another go!! Pop on over to Lexi's blog for full step by step instructions, where by she uses pearl pens!!

Good luck, and happy crafting.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews