About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 22 October 2010

One Little Box..

..full of Little Cards! :D
After rummaging under my desk last night, I came across these!! I forgot all about them. They were made as I wanted to try out a little gift box for a set of cards. First the box, then the cards were born. These were made a while back. They are pretty simple 3x3 cards, and the box I made was from one of the many tutorials on YouTube!!

One Little Box..
 
One Little Box + 6 Little Cards

When I done this project I decided to make the majority of the cards Thank you notes, and the other two I added are specifically for a Mother & Father.




The majority of these cards were made using bits and pieces from my Stash. Some BG and HA stamps, some CC and MME papers. You know how it is, use what ever is on hand at the time! :)

I may well be back later with a '70' card I made for one of the women who plays darts with us. Trust me, you would not think the lady was 70!! *shock* All time depending on when I get the shopping done and my Trimcraft Prize Draws drawn.

xo

1 comment:

  1. they look great Lou. I love the little box too.
    have great weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews