About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 16 October 2010

Test Run

I have decided to swap over blogs, and give mine a new look. I didn't like the way my old one was coming up in the news feed, it was bugging the life out of me, so I have decided to change. Blogger is being a little funny, probably because I'm trying to rush it, so this is a test run. Note: stop reading here if you want to stay awake. The rest of this post is going to be pure waffle!!

Test for colour of link: Trimcraft

I really do hope this works and that MY LINKS TURN ORANGE.. and b-r-e-a-t-h-e. Why do I have to have such a perfectionist trait? Jeez, normal people just let these things blow over and forget about them in a few days.. hours even. This will annoy me til I get it working.

Please work..

It DIDNT WORK!!

~Approx 3 minutes later..

-_-  That represents my face right now.. I've sussed it. I can sleep easy. Good. Great. Why are things never straight forward?!?!

Off to do some more studying before bed. My priorities are screwed up right now. I just want a month out when I can craft day in day out, unfortunately.. that will never happen. Not in the forseeable future anyhow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews