About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 21 March 2011

Lexi's Creations DT Team Call!

We currently have a DT call over at LEXI'S CREATIONS click -->HERE<-- to see the post.

We are looking for two new members to join our team, would you like to be considered for DT position on this fast growing Fun & Creative Blog?

If so, please submit your entry for the current challenge as usual using InLinkz , but you MUST also include against your name, the letters 'DT' so that we know you would like to be considered.

Requirements:

1. You must make two creations per month/every two weeks using Lexi's images.

2. We ask that you share in the commenting for the entries to challenges.

The DT Call will run for the two week's of this challenge, closing on 3rd April.
We aim to announce the successful applicants shortly afterwards.

What have you got to lose? :) Jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews