About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Tag! The Handwriting Game

I found this post over on Kristy's blog - I am Odd - ->HERE<- and thought it looked pretty fun!! I thought I would give it a go. I wrote it out ages ago but just kept forgetting to photograph it.


All you've got to do it grab a pen and paper and answer the following questions:
1. What’s your name / blogger name?

2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate. I tag Shelly, Emma & Susan, and Squirrel.

I don't know why, but I've always had a fascination with the way people write and how they form their letters and such. Call me a nerd, LOL. I get a lot of comments about my handwriting on a daily basis at uni, the most common one is "Gosh, its so neat, but I cannot for the life of me read what is says"! Not really sure how that works, but I sorta get what they mean. Its a nightmare in exams. I once received an exam back and the entire first paragraph had been crossed out and the marker had wrote "Cannot read a word of it" in the margin. Oops!! Please leave comments so I can read what you think!

Have a go yourself, its fun! :) xo

1 comment:

  1. You have a fantastic handwriting!! What a fun game - I love handwriting, and even though I love my computer and typing, I can't be without my pen and paper. I scribble and write all the time!! ;)

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews