I found this post over on Kristy's blog - I am Odd - ->HERE<- and thought it looked pretty fun!! I thought I would give it a go. I wrote it out ages ago but just kept forgetting to photograph it.
All you've got to do it grab a pen and paper and answer the following questions:
1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate. I tag Shelly, Emma & Susan, and Squirrel.
I don't know why, but I've always had a fascination with the way people write and how they form their letters and such. Call me a nerd, LOL. I get a lot of comments about my handwriting on a daily basis at uni, the most common one is "Gosh, its so neat, but I cannot for the life of me read what is says"! Not really sure how that works, but I sorta get what they mean. Its a nightmare in exams. I once received an exam back and the entire first paragraph had been crossed out and the marker had wrote "Cannot read a word of it" in the margin. Oops!! Please leave comments so I can read what you think!
Have a go yourself, its fun! :) xo
- Lou Mac
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
- This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.