About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 7 March 2011

Pear Tree Designs - Challenge #39 - Sketch with a TWIST

Good morning everyone, thank you for stopping by today. I have a card to share with you for the challenge over at Pear Tree Designs this week.. SKETCH WITH A TWIST - ADD 3 GEMS TO YOUR CARD.

Here is the sketch..


We hope you can play along. The sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs!!


The DT had the opportunity to use some images from them, I chose this cute little girl, I love her hair band!!


The letters are from a pack off alpha stickers from My Little Shoebox - super cute, they are the perfect size for cards. I added three gems to one of the swirls on the right of the card. They are from Prima and are a lovely bright orange colour - but not too in your face.


I used the Candy Stripe embossing folder on the patterned paper to give a bit of texture, along with a few die cut swirls. I added some sewing around the outside with my trusty little sewing machine! :)


I used my i-Top tool from Imaginsce to make my own brad, I added Glossy Accents to it once it was applied to the card to try and give it the look of being glazed, I don't know how well the picture shows that, but it looks awesome in real life.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Pattie's Creations #16 - Create your own embellisment
× Fussy & Fancy Challenges - Embossing 


I hope you can join in, head on over to Pear Tree Designs now and check out the details and the other gorgeous creations the DT girls have come up with. xo

1 comment:

  1. I love the stitching hun, theres a little something for you over on my blog, hope you like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews