About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 12 March 2011

On Mothers Day

Good afternoon! :) Its Arsenal V Man U later on today, so Tony will not be in a talkative mood, more time for me to catch up on some blog updates. Heehee.

I went against the grain slightly with this card.. a Mother's day card.. with not a hint of pink, purple or lilac in site, heehee. I thought I might go beyond the boundaries of a traditional Mother's day creation and offer up something a little different.

I used a gorgeous stamp from TGF - Miss Anya Dressy set of 3. Isn't she a cutie? I guess you could make her look really smart or really grungy, or really summery sweet.. depending on how you colour her! I think this one looks a bit grungy in black and grey! :)


Kraft, black, white and red. LOVE this colour combo, it would be totally perfect for a Valentine's cards. Anywho.. the cardstock is all from SU! - Crumb Cake, Real Red and Basic Black. The cardstock has been embossed with the Swiss Dots EF and the Script EF both by Cuttlebug. I have coloured Anya with pencils and ProMarkers.
I have used an SU! - Spiral Border punch on the red cardstock. The polka dot paper is from a My Mind's Eye collection. The yummy ribbon is Real Red from SU! too.


The two shapes have been cut with Nesties Label Four die, I think they may be my new favourite shape! I have gone round the edges of the image with some Old Paper DI and added some 7Gypsies stamps with SU! Crumb Cake and Tea Dye DI. The dots were created using ProMarkers to add some extra interest.


These little letter stickers are from Cosmo Cricket - they are the perfect size for card - sooo minature.

I think I may be getting tret to a trip to the pictures today to see Battle: Los Angeles. Sooo excited. I love Michelle Rodriguez. We best be back before the match starts though, otherwise all hell will break loose! LOL.

Enjoy the rest of your day, I'm off to check the rest of my emails. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews