About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 21 March 2011

Pear Tree Designs - Challenge #41 - Happy Birthday

Hello all,

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our St. Patricks Day challenge last week - it was great to see all of the green creations with the cute little leprechaun images! Heehee. This week over at Pear Tree Designs the challenge is 'Happy Birthday'. We want to see the words 'Happy Birthday' on your creation!

Our sponsor



Prize

Jenni will be offering our challenge winner a choice of 5 x digital images from her collection.
Here is what I came up with for the challenge:


I have used a cute image from The Greeting Farm - My Guy Ian. He is such a dream to colour and perfect for those oh so hard Boy Cards!! The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers collection. Perfect for boys. The star has been cut using my MM Slice and stamped with Music Notes standard wheel from SU!

This is a tag - the perfect finishing touch for a present. The HB 2 U senitment is from a PTI set - brand new, and I love it!!

Why not pop on over to Pear Tree Designs and show us your birthday creations!! :) Can't wait to see what you all come up with. xo

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews