About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 4 June 2011

5th Avenue Beauty!!

[I apologise if the pictures are a little blurry - it must be some issue with Blogger because they ain't blurry at my end! Typical!]

Hey Sassy fans!! Thanks for stopping by today.. I know my post is a little early.. by like a day.. I'm just helping MT out and stepping in for her while she sorts her home life out. She will be back with us all very shortly - but I'm sure she would appriciate well wishes over on her blog HERE.


Here is one GLAMorous lady!! 5th Avenue available HERE from Funky Kits. I have paired her with some gorgeous papers from MME - such unique colour combos, orange and teal/ turquoise, sooo delish!! I have matted the base paper onto some More Mustard cardstock from SU! and layered everything onto a Naturals Ivory, again from SU!


Is she not just gorgeous?! I have coloured her with PM's and fussy cut her out. I have layered her onto two labels four die cuts to make her stand out a bit more against some of the busy patterned paper.

The cute little tag and sentiment is from a die and stamp set from PTI, they are the perfect size for cards and they're so blidy cyooot! I cut a bunch out in SU! Crumb Cake cardstock and always have them on hand.


This is the inside of the card. It was a 21st birthday card for one of my old school friends, so I made it a little more special. I cut a little envelope using another PTI die to add some money and die cut another label four to write the sentiment. Such a shame my horrid handwriting spoils the inside! LOL.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge 36 Wrap It Up With Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, xo Lou.

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing the way you combine SU items with images. That ribbon & twine with the tag is gorgeous & the colour of her hair with that gorgeous patterned paper is a masterstroke. I love the way you have "sandwiched" your brown patterned paper between the two die-cuts: really effective. The coral of the dress does work beautifully - especially with that ribbon. I love seeing your colours too - there's a rusticness which is quite distinctive.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card lou.fantastic papers and design and i love this gorgeous sassy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise wow love the card! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. love the money envelope inside, good idea. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews