About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wish Big

Hey, I'm not doing too bad with this whole a post a day thing am I? ;) Heehee.

Well.. today I have a card to share with you.. a very VERY CAS card. CAS not because I chose it to be - but because I literally had about 1 hour.. if that.. to make it.. typical. My Mother will insist on leaving it til the last minute to tell me it's a relatives birthday. I know, I know.. I can hear ya!! "You should have a birthday list - you're a cardmaker, girl" Well, I know.. I should. I even made a proper birthday book/box.. but I've yet to write people's birthdays in *rolls eyes*


A Naturals Ivory cardbase, stamps from PTI, ink from SU! and die cuts from TH Vintage Market alpha die. Easy. Peasy. I'm off to eat some Dino Mix and catch up on peoples blog's. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

2 comments:

  1. Wow hun, this is super! I'm not organised enough to have a list either :oD Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cas card lou.i love the stars and design :D
    what is dino mix?

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews