About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #22 - Anything Goes

Hey there TPS fans!! How are you all?! Have you been keeping up with the previews of the fantastic new Tickled Pink Perfect Matches?! WOWZERS!! All of these images are now available from The Tickled Pink Stamps Store HERE. There is 15% off for one week only so go grab yours now.

Here is a list for you so you can browse around the amazing DT creations until your heart is content. Christina has done it again with these - seriously, you will be blown away:
Preview Day 1Lil' Perfect Match Lolita Christina
Her perfect match is of course Lil' Lad Eric.
Preview Day 2 - Lil' Perfect Match Lad Mad Hatter Damon
The cutie that is Lil' Lolita Ivy is his perfect match.
Preview Day 3 - Lil' Perfect Match Lolita Pirate Lylah
Can you guess who her perfect match is. You got it. Lil' Allsorts Pirate Frankie.
Preview Day 4 - Lil' Perfect Match Lad 60's Stefan
He if perfectly matched with Lil' Fashionette Lolita 60's Willow, such a cute couple!
Preview Day 5 Lil Perfect Match Lad 50's Lestat
Naturally, he is paired with Lil' Fashionette Lolita 50's Lilith.

Preview Day 6 - Lil' Perfect Match Lad 20's Gangstar Luca
A perfect match with..? Yup. Lil' Fahionette Lolita 20's Evie.

Now if they ain't enough to get your mouth watering I honestly don't know what would!!

Onto my card for this weeks new challenge. I'm having a BLAST working as GD for TPS, and like I said in my last post, time is totally flying!! Let's make the most of it ay? This week the challenge over at TPS is ANYTHING GOES! So you have no excuse not to join in with the fun.

The winner this week will recieve..

Here is my take on the Anything Goes theme.. I have used the ADORABLE Mollie Mittens with Balloon, designed by Marina Neria and available from The Tickled Pink Stamps Store. I have coloured her using PM's paper pieced her balloon with some gorgeous paper from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection and fussy cut her out.


I have followed a sketch over at Annabelle Stamps Blog, something about it really appealed to me, so I gave it a go. I also wanted to try my hand at Shabby Chic which is the challenge theme over at Basic Grey this week. I stamped the cardbase with the Very Vintage jumbo wheel from SU! in Crumb Cake ink, distressed the edges of my patterned paper and added some super cute postage stamps from Whimsy Stamps - sorta my interpretation of Shabby Chic - don't know quite how well that cuts it though. Hmm.. *scratches chin*
Can you see my big boo boo!? I almost scrumpled up the image to start again! I'm going to leave it to you to try and guess what happened.

Anyway.. I added some eyelets to the right hand side of the main portion of patterned paper and threaded some bakers twine through each hole, just because I could. Oh, and just for those of you who are super into coordinating ink pads with everything else.. SU! Sage Shadow, Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum match this patterned paper perfectly! ;) At least.. I think it was Perfect Plum..

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Annabelle Stamps Blog - Sketch
× Basic Grey Challenges - Shabby Chic
× Bugaboo Stamps - Bright Colours and Optional Flower Soft
× Crafty Catz - Pink and Green
× Just Add Ink - Just Add Fussy Cutting
× TotallyPaperCrafts - Pink and Girlie

11 comments:

  1. ooh lovely card, fab image, thanks for playing along with craftycatz this week, play again soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, this is a little stunner. Very cute image and I love your colouring. Can't see the boo boo hun. Very scrummy papers and I love the fussy cutting.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw wow!! she is just too cute.i love her and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours & the paper piecing of the balloon especially. Did you take the lid of the black inkpad off & inadvertently put it down lid uppermost on the image? It's only discernible on very very close inspection (& probably with an anti-reflective screen)?
    Anyhow it's still a real beauty of co-ordination. Hope the assignment got finished?
    Enjoy the time now.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! love your colors! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card and your image is just too CUTE!
    LOVING your colour combo and your gorgeous papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a real little cutie!!!! Love the pretty colours and your colouring is very good!!!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle and I hope we see lots more from you in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, and I just love how you used the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing it with us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou - fabulous card and the colours are devine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Lou, great colour scheme and gorgeous colouring of the cute Mollie Mittens.

    So glad you joined us in the Basic Grey Shabby Chic challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lou, what a great card! just love your colour combo and layout! Fab!
    Thankyou for joining us this week at basicgrey challenges!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews