About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 17 June 2011

On the up?

Woah, what a day it's been today. Hopefully things are looking up *fingers crossed*

It all started off a pretty normal day.. some of my new moulds arrived off eBay - so I had a play with them - yet more clay and resin doodads to add to my cards! :)

I then finalised details and confirmed payment for a spot at the Craft and Gift Market at Concordia in Cramlington on 13th August. Cannot WAIT for that. I hope the general public are gentle with me, I'm a bit nervous as I don't really know how to price my stuff.. or even what stuff to take. But I guess I'll never learn if I don't give it a go. What's the worst that can happen, right?

Then.. my day took another turn for the better at around 5 o'clock when two Kleeneze distributors came and introduced me to the whole thing. I'm pleased to announce I've signed up - so hopefully if all goes well, I'll be able to earn a little money whilst I'm looking for a job.

Anywho, I'm off to update my diary with a few dates then up to my desk to get inky!!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the Simply Sassy Blog Hop, trust me.. you won't want to miss it! ;)

1 comment:

  1. whoohoo good for you Lou , I will come and see you hun, can you give me a little reminder nearer the time , I love craft shows and you'll do fine once your there!!
    hugs
    laney
    must say I havent heard of this one hun , do they advertise?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews