About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 13 June 2011

Lexi's Creations - Challenge #42 - No Sentiment

Hey there!! I have a tag to share with you today for the challenge over at Lexi's Creations, which is..

'NO SENTIMENT'

I have created a gorgeous little tag using 'Molly with Lilies', she is available from Fairy Dust Crafts in digi format.


I have coloured her using PMs and cut her out with a circle nestie. My tag base has been created using different nesties too. I have used a slice of SU! naturals ivory and a slice of gorgeous patterned paper from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection. I have added some faux stitching around the outside of the cardstock and tied some grey wax twine for some embellishment.

I would like to enter this tag into these challenges:
× One Stitch at a Time - Tag It
× Fun with Shapes - Tag/ Bookmark


I can't wait to see what you come up with this fortnight, head on over to Lexi's Creations and see what the rest of the fab DT have come up with. xo Lou.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous tag and love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Lou, love how used the image and the colours (I love any shade of brown).

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an AMAZING tag. Love it.

    Many thanks for joining us at Fun with Shapes and more.

    Hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag, the image is very cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning tag lou.gorgeous colours and the image is fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews