About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 19 January 2012

The Fun Continues Over @ SOG

Gahhh, more BRAND NEW Some Odd Girl goodness coming RIGHT your way today!! In the form of some 'shush' stamps as the ODDies have grown to call them..

Three. New. Clear. Stamp. Sets. Yum!! You can check them all out at the Store.

We've got Baker Mae, Cupcake Mae and Birthday Mae, all dolled up and ready for CAKE!! :)

Head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog and feast your eyes on the amazingness the ODDies have got for ya. Here I've got a little Birthday Mae goodness here..


I've made a little birthday tag, which I'll probably use to adorn my Mams birthday present.. if I manage to get her one in time! LOL. :)

I've coloured Mae using the usual markers, which I'm gonna have to restock.. I've a lot that are running dry.. all at the same time. SO not handy. I've used a slice of My Minds Eye paper, and added some seam binding and WOC goodness.

The sentiment is also from the clear stamp set and I've stamped it onto some textured linen cardstock in Blue Bayou ink from SU! and flagged one edge. :) That's about it from me. I'll definitely be showing more projects using cuties from this release on my blog in the near future. 

6 comments:

  1. She's my fav, and I love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday Mae is a sexy little thing, isn't she? Love the shading (tan) on her thighs. Very nice.

    =)

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute!!! Love the vibrant blues and Birthday Mae is just colored up perfectly!! Beautiful tag! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous tag lou.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the new image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews