About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 6 January 2012

Pink, Black and White at LLLC

Another few hours of overtime for me at work today, yummy money - so hopefully this post will go live when it should. :)

First of all, I'ma be honest. I ain't even gonna show ya the card I made, it's poop. If you wanna take a look head over to LLLC now, and see what the rest of the amazing DT done with the theme this week.. which was..

PINK, BLACK AND WHITE

Sounds pretty easy, right? When you know how!!

I got my latest DT package from Irina the other day, and WOAH! She spoils us rotten!! :) Keep your eyes peeled for some STAMPED LLLC work from me soon.

Talking of stamping.. my local craft shop, Papercuts is STOCKING LA LA LAND CRAFTS in 2012!! How exciting!! I'll be able to drool over the whole lot all lined up! LOL. :)

Anywho, that's all for now guys, sorry to be a disappointment, but I really hated the look of my card. I tried CAS, and let me tell you, it's impossible for me to do. With a card with a coloured image anyway. Made my head hurt just trying it!! Yuck.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. You can still see your card @ the blog of LLLC! And it's not that bad! I like the colouring you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just amazing coloring ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well madam, if your card is poop, then I'm going to give up card-making cos mine are only fit for the bin.
    Get it on your blog, it is stunningly beautiful
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews