About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 13 January 2012

Hey Sweetie

Last day of the Valentines release over at Some Odd Girl. It's been a jam packed week.. has it not?! Full of fun, flirty images. I know you lot are loving them just as much as us!!

Here's sweet little..

VALENTINE'S TIA

Don'tcha just wanna chub her?!


I've made a little pillowbox to fill with yummy Valentine's treats. Just a few Haribo in the picture to get your tummy rumbling! I've coloured this cutie using the usual markers and adhered her to the box using Glossy Accents. She ain't going ANYWHERE! :)

Head on over to the BLOG now to see what the other girls have got for ya for the last day..

BUT!! While you're there.. check out the NAME THAT DIGI CONTEST.

 

Head over to the SOG Blog to find out more about it. In preperation for SOME ODD GIRLS 2nd BIRTHDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews