About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 16 January 2012

Joy to the World

I can't believe I actually forgot to post this little beauty! :) Twice. I was meant to post it last night, but as always time ran away with me and BOOM.. before I knew it.. it was way past my bed time. So it's being published this evening instead. I've already posted this on FB and stuff, so you may well have seen it already. :)

I used the gorgeous All Wrapped Up for this card. Traditional Christmas colours with a pop of blue. I've coloured the image using the normal markers and cut her our using the largest circle nestie. It totally dwarfed the card, so I left as much as I could hanging off the edge and cut off the excess before I threaded some gorgeous bright red seam binding from TRG through and tied a cute little bow. I then added a little stocking charm with some turquoise bakers twine and that was that.


The sentiments on both the inside and out are from Amy R sets, and I have punched them out using a decorative labels punch from SU! Some WOC roses and a few moonstone brads and I'd call it done. Oh, and some blobs.. of gold stickles. :)


Little shot of the inside (unwatermarked.. I know..) using some scraps from Eskimo Kisses. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

5 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.loving your rich colours with the pop of blue and i love this sassy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lou! This is just stunning!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhhhhh she is just perfectly coloured Lou, stunning
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews