About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 12 January 2012

We all LOVE Anything Goes!!

Woah, it feels like forEVA since I created a little Tickled Pink goodness and shared it with you all!! I've had the idea for this card in my head since waaay before Christmas, and I'm so glad it has come to life!!

So without further ado, there is a new challenge over a Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges.. something in which you have NO EXCUSE for not entering.. 

ANYTHING GOES

Everyone loves that, right?! 

What with Valentines being the next big thing, just around the corner.. I thought I'd take Lilith and use her for an 'alternative' card. Some people might think it's a little steep, but it made me chuckle! :)


This card is a combo of Lil Valentine Lolita Lilith and a brilliant sentiment from Tiddly Inks. Actually a perfect match!! Right? :)

I kept the layout of the card pretty simple. No flowers?! I know!! Now I'm looking back I think it looks a little plain, but hey. Those Diamond Stickles make it all sparkly and good!!

Head on over to the challenge blog and see what other ANYTHING GOES goodness the {PINK} girls have got for ya! 

Lots of love.

3 comments:

  1. Lou, this is AWESOME!!! I love that sentiment with this image! Lol The Stickles are fabulous and so are your paper choices! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this lou.stunning image and i love your mix of papers and fantastic sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, I just stopped by to tell you how wonderful this card looks! And it looks fantastic without flowers! And that sentiments really goes well with that cool stamp! I love how bright you have colored her hair (I find hair most difficult). hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews