About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Such a Cutie!

Back for some more ODD goodness?! Thought you might be, this release is difficult to resist. I already know few ladies who've gave way and ordered some of the digis!! Heeheee. I'm glad I can be an enabler every now and again!! 

I actually think this image is my fave from the release. Not only does she looks adorable, and have a really neat outfit, she is versatile, which the DT have shown so well. Check out Amy's friendship card, and Christina's congrats card - this girl ROCKS, do you agree?!

HEARTY MAE

 

This layout took me forever, and I honestly don't know why. I love it though. I followed the sketch over at CLP Challenge Blog and used some more gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye.

The XOXO has been cut from dark brown cardstock and arranged them all wonkily.. I then stamped the XOXO from the Romantic Gwen set over the top in white ink. I have then embossed the sentiment from the same set in white and punched it using a Decorative Label punch and adhered it to the side. Some The Ribbon Girl goodness in the form of some ribbon and lace, along side some little Wild Orchid Flowers in pink, cream and white.

The pieces of cream circular goodness in the corners have been die cut using the looovely heart circle nesties. Love that set. First time I have used it and it's just fab!! Although the largest die is HUGE! Much bigger than my standard size card. There are always ways around that though! :)

So pop over to the Some Odd Girl Blog and see the other amazing projects the ODDies have for ya today!! Be sure to top by tomorrow for the last little sneak. You won't wanna miss the sweetie! ;)

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
× CLP Challenge Blog - #43
 
× Cooking It Up With Katie - Pink, Pearls and Flowers 
× Crafty Creations - Something New
The BRAND NEW SOG Image, and my new nesties die! :)
× Gingersnap Creations - Ribbon
× Scrapbook Stamp Society - Pretty In Pink

Hopefully I'll have a little energy when I finish work tonight to get my craft on!! Darts season has started again so I've been out of the house all day Tuesday and Wednesday with work and darts - NOT FUN really. Just a responsibility!! LOL!!

Take it easy.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this image! Such a cute layout. Very thought provoking. I love the way that you used so many different elements. This was my first challenge so its nice to see other work for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, she is so darling! Lovely take on the CLP Sketch, thanks so much for joining our challenge. Hope to see you back next month.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it "Such a cutie" . Thanks for joining us at Gingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty!!! Love your use of our sketch and beautiful decorations!!! Thanks so much for crafting with us at CLP this month!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews