About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 3 February 2014

50th Birthday Wishes

I'm starting off the week, with the aim of posting a little something each day! The photos of my creations are starting to stack back up in my projects album on my already rammed laptop, so I'm hoping to share them all with you guys so I can begin to free up a little more memory. That's the plan anyway. Sounds good in theory, right?

So I thought I'd begin with a card I made at the end of December for a lovely lady who has her birthday at two minutes past midnight on New Years Day. I know!! Beautiful timing on her Mothers part! LOL.


Everyone from work chipped in to give her some money towards her holiday - which was a birthday present from her husband.. how lovely?! So I decided to make a matching card and money wallet. This was the perfect opportunity to try out my new WRMK Envelope Board. It worked a charm.


You can create matching envelopes til your heart's content! It's super fun, and super quick.

As for the main card, this was the first time I got to try out my Cameo. I created the large numbers using a font I already had on my computer. I enlarged the letters to about 3.5" and cut them from some pretty, matching, paper. Voila.


I kept the colours pretty neutral with pops of yellow and aqua. I added a huge gold bow (using up the last of that ribbon - go me - and created a spray of flowers in the opposite corner! I had loads of fun creating this set, and everyone at work loved it too - especially the recipient. That's what it's all about, right?

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with another installment of papercrafting goodness! Until then, enjoy the rest of your Monday! :) xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.really classy and stylish design and your colours and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews