About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 6 February 2014

Dina the Dino

A late one from me tonight, but I'm still aiming for a post a day this week!!

I thought I'd share another commission card from last month. This is Dina the Dino. 

Adorable!! She even has a glittery neck! Hah!!


This cutie is from.. I wanna say.. My Grafico? It's saved as zenware designs in my digi folder though, so I'm not 100%! :/ I've coloured her, or it could be a him, with my ProMarkers to match papers from Carta Bella.

I added a huge '2' using my Thickers and a smaller sentiment, 'daughter' created using my Lawn Fawn alpha stamps. I wanted to add a few more elements to this packed card, so added lime green and orange roses from WOC. a lime green polka dot ribbon and a ton of liquid pearls.

Ahh! :)

I'm now off to print me some Tiddly Inks and Some Odd Girl goodies! This is my prep for an incredibly crafty Saturday! 

Catch you all tomorrow with post FIVE of the week! Thanks for stopping by today. xo

3 comments:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews