About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 7 February 2014

Together Forever

Some of you may remember my excitment a while back, when I placed my first ever order with Clearly Besotted stamps? I was over. the. moon. when they arrived in the post - but I couldn't find any proper time to sit down and play with them.. until last month!!

Here is a Valentine's card I created using Paired Up and the matching dies.


Dead easy to achieve with these fab stamps! This has to be one of my favourite cards this year, so far. It's totally out of my comfort zone but it felt lovely to just sit and stamp. 

I can highly recommend Clearly Besotted to anyone. Do not hesitate! BUY YOURS NOW! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by again. Happy Friday.

I hope you have a fun filled weekend planned. I hope to lock myself away at my desk for pretty much every passing hour tomorrow! ;) xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, simple but stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning lou.i love the sweet birds ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews