About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 13 February 2014

We Belong Together

Told ya I'd be back today with some more lovey dovey stuff.

This time it's time for more Clearly Besotted loving!! This is the same set I used in the card I showed HERE last week. Except this time I switched it up by using different birds and different colours! :)


Sooo clean and simple. *whispers* I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm beginning to like CAS cards. I know!! LOL!! It's so refreshing to just break out some stamps, some ink, and a few sheets of decent cardstock and just go for it! No pressure. Just quality crafting time.

Clearly Besotted make that easy, too. I've promised myself that I won't buy any more until I've used the sets I bought the first time round at least twice. I've only one more set to use. ;) Hah!!

Happy Thursday guys. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews