About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Buttons and Ribbons at MMCS

Howdy, troops! Happy Hump Day! :)
I'm back again today with some My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration! 

I created this card using a bunch of Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn goodness that I went crazy with and ordered loads of last month! Bad crafter. Why is this such a damn expensive hobby?! Hah! 


It's a pretty simple card from me. No patterned paper in sight. I know.
I used a bunch of stamp sets:
Lawn Fawn - Sophie's Sentiments
Paper Smooches - Streamers

Not forgetting the theme this week, which is buttons and ribbons.

Super simple. It's so nice to just sit. Sit and stamp. No markers involved.
It makes it kinda mindless.. and I like that. A nice way to destress!

Thank you for stopping by today! :) xo

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Lou! Such a pretty stamp and the layout is FAB! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous lou.beautiful delicate design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews