About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

From Me to You

Good morning, friends! Today over at my blog, it's a kinda grey day.

A happy grey day.

Grey bears!!

ME TO YOU BEARS!!

I made up a few of these cards for my Valentine's Auction over on my FB page. They went down a storm!! Who doesn't love these characters?!


I bought these decoupage sheets waaay back last year, and I was surprised that I even remembered where I had put them! Hah!!


These were my two favourite designs, so I thought I'd share them over here too.

That's all from me today. Tryna keep things short and sweet this time round. I understand that you don't wanna be wading through my waffle each time you visit my blog! ;) xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.adorable tatty teds and fab embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews