About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Love You

.. so my brain kinda works like this.

If at first something isn't really inspiring me - I leave it out on my desk, so it doesn't get lost at the bottom of a drawer. Then there is a gradual progression towards.. LOVING that product. I find.. if I leave it out for long enough.. one day.. BOOM some inspiration will hit me and I won't wanna stop.

Until I need the toilet. Or get thirsty.

That's kinda what happened with me and some older MFT sets over the weekend.

This is one of the more simple cards I created with
MFT Blooming Roses stamp set and matching


I used four things to create this card (apart from the essential tools, of course!):
cardstock, stamps, ink and an acrylic block. Couldn't get more stripped back than that! 
You could easily get a bunch of these going on a production line and have a tonne made up in no time!

To finish off this card, I used a sentiment from Avery Elle - Oh Happy Day. LOVE that font. Like. LOVE! When I grow up, I wanna be able to write like that! LOL!

That's it for today! Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with.. who knows? Something.. another card at least! :) xo

2 comments:

  1. This is fab, Lou! I LOVE CAS cards, but always feel I should DO more?!! This just goes to show that less can definitely be more! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.i love your cas design and the rose is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews