About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 14 February 2014

Love You

ANOTHER blog post with the title 'Love You' - can you guys feel the love?! 

Today is the day. That time of the year when society forces soft touches into loving their partners. Goodness knows what couples do for the other 354 days of the year. Baffling!!

Here is another card I designed for my Valentine's Auction Album earlier in the month! This one didn't prove very popular - but I had a blast making it, and that's what counts! It's still sitting all alone in my card stand. Maybe next year. Or for an anniversary? :)


I broke out some older Waltzingmouse stamps for this card. I LOVE their stamps, but boy - I struggle to keep up with the releases of all these stamp companies I'm in love with. It's either that or I'm subconsciously not looking because I think I am *soon* about to outgrow the drawers where my stamps live - and then what am I going to do?!

GET RID OF MY BED AND SLEEP ON THE FLOOR?!

Trust me - that thought has crossed my mind one too many times more than I care for! LOL.

*I wonder how much money I would get for my bed!* Hahaha!!

Thanks for stopping by today, guys. If you're one of those softies who bows to societal pressure, then I hope you and your loved one have a BLAST! ;) xo 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lou, that folk art heart is perfect for any loved up occasion! I have this set, and never know what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.those delicate hearts are beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews