About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges #34 - Use Music Sheets

*slaps own wrists*

Yet ANOTHER week has gone by without a TPS card from me. Okay, so this is only the second week, but I don't want the boss girl or you guys to think I'm slipping. In reality, I probably am.. but I refuse to believe that, or come to terms with the whole deal. So I'm just going to plod on. Any complaints?!

This week over at TPS the girls wanna see..

MUSIC SHEETS

Easy, peasy.. yes? Head on over to the CHALLENGE BLOG now to see what the other awesome ladies have got in store for ya!!

I had to email Kellie to apologise last night - I felt so bad. One of the reasons she took me on for the next six months was because I always had projects in on time. Well look at me now. Who knew?

Take it easy - and I hope you get a chance to join in this week.. unlike moi.

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews