About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Beside the Seaside

Good moooorning guys! :) 

BRAND NEW CHALLENGE 


OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE


I just *HAD* to use this adorable chap from CURLY from Pollycraft.

I printed him out pretty large with no lines and went to work with my ProMarkers. I coloured him in blue and orange to match my papers from Carta Bella. These are summery themed papers from last year, but I still have a bunch left over to use up.

I didn't really have a sentiment to match this guy, so I cut down a little element from one of the sheets of paper and bam - sentiment done. I went a little crazy with brads, sequins, buttons and such (you all know me by now) after I had stuck my little vellum clouds down. 

Be sure to head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and join in with our challenge this week! :) Thank you for stopping by today. xo

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation! LOVE your unique style, there are so many lovely details and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this lou.fabulous colours and papers and your image is so stunning amazng no lines colouring again too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews