About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 30 July 2014

YAY! It's your BIRTHDAY!

Morning guys! July is almost through, can you believe it?! 

It's a nip and a punch for the first of the month, what is it for the last day?! LOL!

I'm popping in to share some My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration with you all today. This weeks theme is KIDS BIRTHDAYS

Little kids birthday cards are always fun to create. There are a bunch of little kids images out there, it was hard to choose!!

In the end I went up with The Hobby House Toppers - When I Grow Up.


I LOVE her chubby little legs and the shoes she's pinched from her mam! 


I stamped a couple sentiments from Amy R - Great Birthday Greetings and die cut them with some circle dies. I added them to my card and built up my embellishments around them.

I added a couple buttons, liquid pearls, stickles and some Rhinestone Hearts to finish up this card. I'm all about the froofroo for finishing touches.

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to pop by the blog for daily inspiration from the awesome DT girls! xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww love this card the colour scheme really suit it 😊 x x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews