About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 14 July 2014

Lollipop's Notes

Afternoon guys! :) I'm back with a super quick post to share another recent notebook commission with you all. I used the gorgeous Wryn from Tiddly Inks and coloured her to match my papers from a My Minds Eye paper pack. 


I added Lollipop's Notes to a Paper Smooches banner, then added some yummy ribbon, lace trim, and a whole bunch of the usual froofroo. How'd you like it?!
I LOVE the combo of orange, lime and aqua. So pretty. :)

Enjoy the rest of your Monday - I'm off to play with my new phone. xo

2 comments:

  1. Perfect but what else is to be expected & most importantly my daughter adores the pad & takes it everywhere she can showing it off lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous notebook for every girl, the little one and the big one as well. Love these fres colors, remind me of citrus fruits. This stamp is adorable and I especially love these buntings. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews