About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 20 July 2014

Letterbox Red

Morning guys! :) I'm quickly popping in to share a wedding card with you all that I created last month. 


The colours were black, ivory and letter box red, gorgeous combo. I used my roses from My Favorite Things and jazzed the card up with gold glitter trim, lace trim, sequins, stickles and pearls. I hand stamped the sentiment and date in red ink using a Lawn Fawn alpha set.

Happy Sunday. xo

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews