About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 12 July 2014

Embossed Notebook

Morning guys! Happy Saturday! 

I had a day off work yesterday, and it was total bliss. I had a day of colouring and organising the rest of my images for DT work. I like to get ahead when I can!

I had an order from a lovely lady recently, for a notebook for her son. She wanted to make it into a keepsake journal of sorts. She loved this image from Wee Stamps so I coloured him up to look like her little boy. 


I used some gorgeous papers from Echo Park and added a large embossed panel to the bottom of the design. The lady also requested a white feather - so there it is. 

I added my standard sprinkling of buttons, sequins and liquid pearls. Job done.

I've got some pain au chocolats in the oven as I type, and then I'm off out to enjoy a day in the sunshine with the boy! :) Enjoy your Saturday whatever you get up to! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews