About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 5 July 2014

Wedding Wishes

Can't believe it's taken me so long to get around to blogging this card. It just kept getting lost (weird) in the masses of photos (which I've already accumulated on this new laptop.. another thing I said I didn't want happening *mental note* - must buy external hard drive)


I coloured them couple in black, white, blue and yellow to match my papers from My Mind's Eye.


This was a commission for a lovely lady who wanted a special card to give to her friends for their wedding. I wanted to add a lot of froo froo with it being a wedding card. So I started with the die cuts. I added a bird cage from La La Land Crafts, and an XCut heart. I then added the sentiment from Lawn Fawn and the date of the wedding.

As for the rest of the embellishments, I added a gorgeous spray of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, some petrol blue organza ribbon and a bunch of pearls, rhinestones, Stickles and Doodlebug brads. 

Such a pretty image, I can tell I am going to enjoy colouring these cuties up every time. 

Enjoy your Saturday, whatever you're up to. :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou, love the image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.loving your fabulous colour combo and design and the images are so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews