About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 25 July 2014

Gamer Guy

Happy Friday, guys! 

I'm popping in to share one of my latest commissions for a young lad who turned 16 earlier in the month. He is mad into his xBox, so this image from Kenny K was perfect.


I coloured him up to match my papers from My Minds Eye. I roughed the edges of the papers and layered them onto some black and then yellow cardstock.

I added some large ric rac which I attached with mini staples which I also used to keep my curled paper in place. I added some die cut yellow stars which I added some black sparkle embossing paste to through a star stencil.

I cut a large 16 on my cameo, hand stamped and embossed the sentiment and die cut with a speech bubble die and added all of the elements to the card. As finishing touches I added my usual buttons, brads and liquid pearls.

Job done. :) 

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card. I love the image and fab layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just won this stamp at the Kenny K's challenge and I can't wait to receive it, it's hilarious! Your card will be a great inspiration, love the grey base and colorful accents. Perfect coloring! Thank you for an inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews