About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 17 July 2014

Vintage Truck Style-e

Yoohooo!

Two more days until the WEEEEKEEEEND!! What do you have planned? After feeling super guilty about not going to the boat last weekend.. you can probably guess what me and the boy will be doing! Joy! LOL!!

So today I'm popping by to share the card I created for Mother Goose to give to her boyfriend for his.. birthday.. earlier in the month. 


I used an image from Tiddly Inks that was PERFECT for this card. I changed the outline to green to match my papers from My Minds Eye. I tried a different fold for this card, and kinda like how it turned out! :) Just something a little different.

I eased off on the embellishments a little, and only added two buttons..heehee. 

I added a whole load of kraft cardstock, guys gotta love that, right?! That's all I got for ya today. Thank you for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. Great card Lou, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic male card lou.i love the vintage truck and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews