About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Little Something..

Morning guys! Seven months into 2014.. how do you feel about that? LOL! I know how I feel.. exhaused - it's zoomed by super fast! When I look back and think about everything that has happened so far this year, it's scary - it feels like everything has blurred into one! 

It won't be long until I force myself to start on some Christmas designs. To be honest, I don't know why I keep putting it off. I think it's mainly because I don't want to admit that it's actually going to be happening.. sooner than we think.

ONWARDS! Today marks the first of the month, which means we have a brand new challenge for ya over at My Mum's Craft Shop. This month we wanna see..

BRIGHT COLOURS


My Favorite Things - Wonky Scallop Border

All of the supplies listed above can be found over at My Mum's Craft Shop.


This is the first Stamping Bella stamp I have bought and coloured up.. why did I wait for so long?! I love this girl! ..and it's unusual to find stamps that are from the back - saves colouring up a face for a change, right? 

I stamped and embossed the sentiment that comes with the Stamping Bella image and added it to a die cut tag from MTF. I added a tonne of froo froo, including buttons from the £1 embellishment packs, Doodlebug sequins and a bunch of liquid pearls.

I tried something a little different with my bow. I used some waaay old ribbon that I've had since I started crafting (the colour matched perfectly, and it certainly is bright) and layered some bows up. I first created a bow with four loops and then a smaller bow with two loops, squidged them together and adhered them to the card with a ribbon across the knot. :) I kinda like how it looks, but I think I need some more practice on layering them.

That's all I got for ya today. Be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop blog to see what my awesome teamies have whipped up for the BRIGHT COLOURS challenge this month. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews