About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 30 June 2014

HB2U

Morning guys! :) Some of you who follow me over on FB may recognise this card that I posted on the Time for Tea Designs page early last week. I told you I still had to get my butt into gear and get a blog post typed up for that card.. so here it is! :)


I printed the image out pretty large at 5.5 and went to town colouring up that gorgeous gown of hers. I used a bunch of blues.. and then stumped myself as to what colour to make the banner. She looked like a classy lady, so I went with a red ribbon and red polka dots on the flags (soo not classy!! LOL!)

I kept the rest of the card pretty simple using some red cardstock from SU! to matt my patterned paper from a Teresa Collins 6x6 pack. I edged my image panel with a Kaisercraft stamp in Memento Dandelion ink, and added some yellow gingham ribbon to match.

With the sentiment already being a part of the image (super handy, and another excuse to print her out a little bigger than you normally would) I added a sprinkling of yellow embellishments, including a Prima flower, a couple buttons some yellow and gold sequins and some gold liquid pearls.. all in a diagonal across the card of course! :)

That's all from me today. Be sure to stop by the Time for Tea Designs blog regularly to catch up on DT makes, updates and new releases coming your way. It's always happening over there. xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love your bright colours and the image is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews