About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 21 June 2014

Two Tomboys Together

Pheeew!! I have no idea what I'm even doing here - I've had scheduled posts for pretty much the entire month, so I'm back to reality and typing them up as I go again.. unless I can find the time to schedule more for the rest of the month. Here's hoping. 

So today I thought I'd pop in and share a waaay older commission from me (one which I don't think I've shared with you before) for a lovely lady who wanted a piece of 'art' for her daughters wall.

I made this piece super dimensional and slightly larger than 6"x6" - perfect to fit inside a shadow box.

I coloured BFF Wryn and Emmy from Tiddly Inks to look like her daughter and her best friend - they're two little tomboys so pink was out of the question. I went with blue, green, purple and a splash of red.


I added some awesome brick transparency from Hambly along with different washi tape and some patterned paper from Echo Park.

I went crazy with the embellishments - adding buttons, 3D stars, brads, gemstones, Liquid Pearls and some Firework sprinkles. I love how this turned out and the recipient was over the moon with it too! 

That's all I got for ya today - I'm off to wait for some packages in the mail and colour up the next batch of images for DT work and orders. Laaavly. xx

2 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.gorgeous colours and image and i love all the stars :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this project: it is sweet, has got wonderful colors and so many awesome details! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews