About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 8 June 2014

Notetaking for Ya Cupcakes!!

Hey guys! I'm popping in to share a notebook with you all today.

This was part of a commission for one of my lovely regulars. She has her very own Cupcake business which you can find HERE on FB!! I wish I lived closer to her, because everything she makes is so pretty and I want to gobble it all up!!


I used the cutie pie Wryn - Eat More Cake to adorn the front of the notebook. I coloured her up to match some papers from an older My Minds Eye collection (which I think I have just about used up now - result) I used a bunch of scraps to create the bunting along the bottom of the design, added a load of froofroo with gemstones, brads, liquid pearls and cabochons. 

I stamped NOTES onto a Paper Smooches banner and fussy cut that out to adhere it to the top of the design. I couldn't stop there.. so as a final touch I stitched on a bunch of buttons here and there before I adhered the design to the notebook.

Job done. LOVE!

Thank you for stopping by today. xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love your sweet image and fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews